The red billed Chough is the iconic bird of Cornwall returning to breed after and an absence of 40 years in England. The beauty of the Lizard peninsula is sometimes shrouded in sea mist which bathes the landscape in silent shroud.
Reproduced from an original painting Ian Griffiths.
All my prints use only the best products and services these are not cheap paper of second rate materials, they are made to last and show the painting off in its true huesLimited edition prints
- Unique artLimited edition printsp
- Visually check and approved personally before signing and numbering
- Strictly limited to 100 worldwide
- 310 gm fine art paper
- Archival inks for durability and light-fastness
- Reproduced by professionals